Leading media group Sanoma Media embraced INTO the Nordic Silence
INTO the Nordic Silence furniture proudly occupies Sanoma Media’s new office building in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. The leading media group in the Nordic countries chose INTO furniture for its new work environment based on the products’ ability to improve space efficiency, internal communications and overall work productivity.
Among the 30 magazines published by Sanoma Media is the interior decoration magazine Glorian Koti. In its May issue, Glorian Koti introduced the new offices in a short article (on the left) which mentions the Point couches’ ability to effectively block sound in the open space. The couches were delivered to Sanoma Media in multiple different custom colors.
As workplace studies have shown, fostering a noise-free office environment is crucial to overall employee productivity and well-being. This is especially true for professions such as journalism where complex verbal process is required.
The concept and interior design of Sanoma Media’s new office building is by Gullstén-Inkinen Design & Architecture.
Customizable Point couches add color and comfort to breakout areas
Optional high backrests help absorb and diffuse sound
The couch modules come in a large number of different colors and can be combined as preferred
The Story Wall space divider lets you divide up space and present information
Sound-absorbing Cube couches can be used individually or as a pair
Even neutral-color couch modules can make delightful combinations
Combine small Top tables into appropriate formations, separate, then combine again differently
- European Architects’ Alliance visited INTO showroom 04.10.17
- Thanks for all INTO KIMPASSA -pop up visitors! 22.09.17
- INTO PIUKEENA party tonight 15.9.2017 15.09.17
- Key note speakers of the week in the pop up -coworking space 12.09.17
- INTO KIMPASSA pop up is now open! 11.09.17
- INTO KIMPASSA* Pop up -coworking space in the city centre of Helsinki 11.-15.9.2017 30.08.17
- Craving for a new experience and a place to sleep on week 37? 29.08.17
- INTO is taking over the world – next step Qatar and Oman! 23.08.17
- INTO the Nordic Silence at Stockholm Furniture Fair 7th-11th February 2017 07.02.17
- INTO the Nordic Silence Got an Honoured Award in Fennia Prize -Competition 25.01.17
- INTO the Nordic Silence at Stockholm Furniture Fair 7th - 11th February 2017 09.12.16
- INTO at Orgatec fair in Cologne 25th to 29th October 2016 30.06.16
- Meet CUBE! 11.05.16
- INTO at Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair 9.-13.2.2016 05.02.16
- INTO makes a small but sweet appearance in this Helsinki office 08.09.15
- Leading media group Sanoma Media embraced INTO the Nordic Silence 30.06.15
- City of Espoo office turned a new leaf with INTO the Nordic Silence furniture 29.06.15
- INTO brings sustainable furniture design to Stora Enso’s biorefinery in Stockholm 26.06.15
- Acoustics study: INTO furniture effectively reduces office noise pollution 16.06.15
- INTO the Nordic Silence at Stockholm Furniture Fair 2015 28.01.15
- Many International Businesses Have Chosen INTO Products to Their Open Plan Offices 27.01.15