Locus magazine features INTO in article about privacy in open offices
“Cubicles OUT, open offices IN,” declares Locus in a new article which features the INTO the Nordic Silence concept of office design prominently.
The Finnish real estate and construction magazine interviewed our Head Designer Jari Inkinen about fostering peace and privacy in modern open plan offices where collaboration and exchange of ideas and expertise reign supreme. The article introduces our pride and joy: the POD collection portable and sound-insulated rooms for private and confidential discussions. With POD rooms, reconfiguring office environments is easy.
The picture is from Valmet’s headquarters in Espoo, Finland and also features our CUP meeting pod.
Those with good eyes or a magnifying glass at hand can read the article here; the rest will have to obtain the Locus 2/2015 issue for themselves!
- Stockholm Furniture Fair 2015 28.01.15
- Flexibility and user-friendliness key as INTO the Nordic Silence comes to Stockholm Furniture Fair 02.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Day 1: Bigger and better than before 03.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Days 2 and 3: Old favorites and new charmers 05.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Day 4: A thousand thanks and (almost) farewells 06.02.15
- What's an activity-based office, anyway? 10.02.15
- For the good of workers everywhere: A toast to May Day 30.04.15
- This video is a guided tour into City of Espoo’s new activity-based offices 18.05.15
- Locus magazine features INTO in article about privacy in open offices 02.06.15
- Meet CUBE! 11.05.16