Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Day 4: A thousand thanks and (almost) farewells
The second to last day of the Stockholm Furniture & Light has flown by as smoothly and pleasantly as the first three for the people at the INTO the Nordic Silence booth A 38:28. Visitors, enticed by the “strong, pure colors” and the “stylish, meticulously perfected” look of the booth, have come to the INTO team with their questions and concerns all day, prompting countless conversations and encounters.
We at INTO the Nordic Silence have enjoyed meeting and talking with each and every one of you, and hope to be in contact with you again soon. Your sincere feedback on the INTO product family has been greatly appreciated.
And in case you’ve missed us so far, tomorrow – Saturday 7 February, that is – is your last chance to visit our booth before the fair closes for this year. We’ll save some snacks and refreshments for you!
- Stockholm Furniture Fair 2015 28.01.15
- Flexibility and user-friendliness key as INTO the Nordic Silence comes to Stockholm Furniture Fair 02.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Day 1: Bigger and better than before 03.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Days 2 and 3: Old favorites and new charmers 05.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Day 4: A thousand thanks and (almost) farewells 06.02.15
- What's an activity-based office, anyway? 10.02.15
- For the good of workers everywhere: A toast to May Day 30.04.15
- This video is a guided tour into City of Espoo’s new activity-based offices 18.05.15
- Locus magazine features INTO in article about privacy in open offices 02.06.15
- Meet CUBE! 11.05.16