This video is a guided tour into City of Espoo’s new activity-based offices
In March 2014, the Espoo city manager’s group auxiliary staff made the bold transition to activity-based working. No longer confined to their old allocated rooms, the 35 staff members now work from the open office’s various flexible workstations, many of which are from the INTO the Nordic Silence product family.
Watch this video by the City of Espoo to find out how the new workspace is organized for maximum efficiency and employee satisfaction. The text is in Finnish, but non-Finnish speakers can pick up the gist from the images. See if you can spot TUBE workstations in the cafeteria and CUBE sofas in the working area!
- Stockholm Furniture Fair 2015 28.01.15
- Flexibility and user-friendliness key as INTO the Nordic Silence comes to Stockholm Furniture Fair 02.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Day 1: Bigger and better than before 03.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Days 2 and 3: Old favorites and new charmers 05.02.15
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair Day 4: A thousand thanks and (almost) farewells 06.02.15
- What's an activity-based office, anyway? 10.02.15
- For the good of workers everywhere: A toast to May Day 30.04.15
- This video is a guided tour into City of Espoo’s new activity-based offices 18.05.15
- Locus magazine features INTO in article about privacy in open offices 02.06.15
- Meet CUBE! 11.05.16