Long and productive lunches with good conscience!
INTO the Nordic Silence product family’s furniture solutions are part of the new Nordea’s staff restaurant. The space was turned into a spectacular, lively premise in November 2017.
Nordea’s restaurant building is one of the oldest in the block. The aim of the reform of the staff restaurant was to improve the functionality and acoustics of the large premises. The restaurant serves over 2000 lunches each day with four different types of food concepts and is therefore one of the largest personnel restaurants in Finland.
The space needed to be visually divided into different areas that create changing moods for both lunch and work. The original industrial aesthetics of the building were brought up and underlined with great discretion. The goal of the restaurant area is to attract employees to work at the premises also outside of the lunch hours. This was implemented with adaptable INTO the Nordic Silence space solutions.
The staff restaurant is split into various parts depending on the sound and mood of each part. Acoustic solutions of this long space were created with sound-absorbing, ergonomic and high INTO POINT sofas, glass walls, various shelves and INTO POD ROLL SMALL furniture as well as acoustic wall surfaces.
The restaurant has open, semi-open and closed meeting places. The idea was to provide the appropriate support facilities for different needs, ranging from the tasks that require calm concentration to busy negotiations whether you are working alone or in a team.
The multipurpose spaces were implemented by choosing the easy-to-move INTO POD ROLL SMALL workstations with acoustic elements to the restaurant’s lounges. INTO POD ROLL SMALL furnishings together with INTO POINT couches divide and soothe the open space of the restaurant. Multipurpose curtains mounted on rails also separate spaces creating small meeting rooms to be booked for the need.
The timeless graphics that were designed for the INTO POD ROLL SMALL furniture add the unique look to the restaurant.
The space was designed by Gullstén-Inkinen.
Next, we will travel to Denmark to participate the ARCHITECT@WORK event on 16th-17th of May 2018. We will be showcasing INTO the Nordic Silence furniture family’s POD PHONE. You will find us at the stand 73. See you in Copenhagen!
- Long and productive lunches with good conscience! 16.03.18
- INTO Concept is recruiting! 01.03.18
- BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORKSPACES! 22.02.18
- INTO the Nordic Silence product novelties at the Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair, 6th -10th February 2018 05.02.18
- INTO VR- PRODUCT TOUR 05.02.18
- Virtual Experience meets functional design - INTO the Nordic Silence product novelties at the Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair, 6th -10th February 2018 25.01.18
- INTO the Nordic Silence furniture concept brings color and functionality to the new Variantum office 12.01.18
- INTO the Nordic Silence at Stockholm Furniture Fair 6th -10th February 2018 04.01.18
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 20.12.17
- INTO team at 600 Minutes Property and Facility Management event in Stockholm 23.11.17
- The new office of Kolster moved to Salmisaari, as did POINT sofas from INTO the Nordic Silence furniture concept 17.11.17
- INTO the Nordic Silence furniture concept’s products featured at the new premises of Nordic bank SEB 10.11.17
- Workplace healers – restrain the noise at open plan office 03.11.17
- European Architects’ Alliance visited INTO showroom 04.10.17
- Thanks for all INTO KIMPASSA -pop up visitors! 22.09.17
- INTO PIUKEENA party tonight 15.9.2017 15.09.17
- Key note speakers of the week in the pop up -coworking space 12.09.17
- INTO KIMPASSA pop up is now open! 11.09.17
- INTO KIMPASSA* Pop up -coworking space in the city centre of Helsinki 11.-15.9.2017 30.08.17
- Craving for a new experience and a place to sleep on week 37? 29.08.17
- INTO is taking over the world – next step Qatar and Oman! 23.08.17
- INTO the Nordic Silence at Stockholm Furniture Fair 7th-11th February 2017 07.02.17
- INTO the Nordic Silence Got an Honoured Award in Fennia Prize -Competition 25.01.17
- INTO the Nordic Silence at Stockholm Furniture Fair 7th - 11th February 2017 09.12.16
- INTO at Orgatec fair in Cologne 25th to 29th October 2016 30.06.16
- Meet CUBE! 11.05.16
- INTO at Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair 9.-13.2.2016 05.02.16
- INTO makes a small but sweet appearance in this Helsinki office 08.09.15
- Leading media group Sanoma Media embraced INTO the Nordic Silence 30.06.15
- City of Espoo office turned a new leaf with INTO the Nordic Silence furniture 29.06.15
- INTO brings sustainable furniture design to Stora Enso’s biorefinery in Stockholm 26.06.15
- Acoustics study: INTO furniture effectively reduces office noise pollution 16.06.15
- INTO the Nordic Silence at Stockholm Furniture Fair 2015 28.01.15
- Many International Businesses Have Chosen INTO Products to Their Open Plan Offices 27.01.15